As I have explained about Thunderbird in my previous posts which is a freeware and platform independent for Windows email program with various facilities for emailing services. It uses an .mbox file format to save several emails in a single mail folder. The .mbox files terminate with a blank line.
- I was a user of Windows Vista OS and I have several emails from Windows Vista Mail but now I am using Windows 8.1. I want to export my emails from Windows Vista Mail to Thunderbird email client.
How do I Windows Vista Mail export to Thunderbird on another machine & suggest me any absolute solution for this query.
Before using any solution, you should have enough knowledge about Windows Vista Mail and how to get its files. To know briefly, pay attention on given section:
Windows Vista Mail as its name shows that it is also called as Windows Mail & is bundled with Windows Vista operating system that is an earlier version of Windows family. It saves an individual message with .eml file extension. Now, how to get .eml files from Windows Mail?
- .eml files can be got easily by applying “drag & drop” method on an email.
- Windows Mail stores .eml files at its backup location of files.
After getting .eml files, you are still worried about to export emails from Windows Mail to Thunderbird email client without loss of any crucial data item. But you don’t have any idea – how to Windows Vista Mail export to Thunderbird .mbox format.
As we know that Windows Mail is in-built with Windows Vista operating system and it can’t be configured on Windows 8.1 OS machine which means both are the different machines. So, Windows Vista Mail export to Thunderbird process can be done by taking help of any external utility. That external utility must be perfect to export messages from Windows Vista Mail to Thunderbird on another machine.
I am here to suggest you to try Windows Vista Mail to Thunderbird Converter once. If I am suggesting this software that doesn’t mean I am promoting it. It was used by me before some time and my friend recommended it to me when I told him about my problem regarding Windows Vista Mail export to Thunderbird. It is a competent software to keep entire details of messages during conversion.
- Dual Conversion techniques: The software offers single & batch mode conversion technique that means single as well as multiple files can be exported from Windows Mail to Thunderbird at once.
- No size Limitation: In batch conversion mechanism, any number of .eml files can be exported in a single round process without any restriction.
- Conversion with attachments:The tool helps to Windows Vista Mail export to Thunderbird with whole attachments and it keeps intact their format during process.
- Preservation of emails details:The tool is capable to keep safe entire details including their folder pattern while process to export emails to Thunderbird .mbox format.
- Windows Platform Independency: The software can be installed & run on any edition of Windows operating system and can perform the task easily Windows Vista Mail export to Thunderbird.