Outlook Express is an organized and rich featured email client which supports to save contacts with Address Book in WAB format. It also has more features by which it has a good range of users. It is by default associated with Windows XP developed by Microsoft Foundation.
How to get WAB formatted contacts from Outlook Express?
There is no drag & drop method is applicable to get WAB contacts in Outlook Express. To get this type of contacts, follow given below instructions:
Step 1. Launch Outlook Express
Step 2. Go to Tools menu and select Address Book
Step 3. A separate Window will be opened titled with Address Book – Main Identity
Step 4. Go to File menu and click on Export
Step 5. Select Address Book (WAB)
Navigate that location where you saved contacts and you will get the contacts with .wab file extension. The WAB contacts aren’t supported by anyone of available email clients among millions of users. But we have gathered here to discuss about how to export Outlook Express Contacts to Outlook 2013 while there is no direct option available to do this.
Microsoft Outlook supports PST file formats and it is formed also by Microsoft Foundation. It is also a famous email application and has a great range of users. For the curiosity to Outlook, many users want to switch but they are unable to export Outlook Express to Outlook 2013 on different computer.
To solve this puzzle, the WAB to PST Converter is created to convert Outlook Express Address Book to Outlook that is appropriate solution to perform this task efficiently. It saves all the combined details with contacts in Address Book during the conversion process. It also gives some more features to help users to export Outlook Express Contacts to Outlook 2013 effortlessly and the features are:
- Supports to convert Outlook Express Address Book to Outlook with batch mode which gives you accurate result instantly.
- The Outlook Express contacts and groups both are supported to convert by this conversion software.
- Orphan and default files can also be converted from Outlook Express to Outlook and files from all versions of Outlook Express are supported.
- It generates a new Unicode type Outlook PST file during the process to export Outlook Express contacts to Outlook 2013 & below versions.
- Users are enabled to convert Outlook Express Address Book to Outlook without any number limitation in one round process.
If you are having requirement to export WAB to PST then you can also try its efficiency or process – Read More >> http://www.wabtopstconverter.com/
Step 6. Select any location where you want to save contacts.