Now You can easily Export emails from Thunderbird to Outlook 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 manually
As you have known that I would like to share my experience and here I am updating about How to Export Thunderbird to Outlook. It is true that Default Thunderbird emails to PST Conversion option is not available but there is a manual process which can make the Thunderbird to Outlook Conversion possible that is given below –
- Open Mozilla Thunderbird and Select Files then Drag & Drop at any Location –
- You will see that files are saving in .eml file format.
- Now Open Outlook express and You can also create a New Folder to save .eml files.
- Save all .eml files into Outlook Express by drag & drop method.
- Then Export all the files from Outlook Express into Outlook –
But this process is possible in Windows XP machine because Outlook Express is the default email client of Windows XP.
If you are using another Windows OS then you have to go for third party tool and the Thunderbird Converter is exact solution to export Thunderbird emails to PST. By using the tool you don’t need to take any panic for the conversion of Thunderbird to MS Outlook because it supports very simple GUI which can be handled by anyone easily.
I had experienced with both method to do that. It may possible that manual method may be risky but the Thunderbird Converter provides sure emails conversion process. You can also try it with free 5 emails conversion from Thunderbird to Outlook. I also recommended trying first and getting trust then acquiring full version of the Thunderbird Converter (http://www.thunderbirdconverter.com/).